LED Light Bulbs
Whether you’re attracted by the long life of LED bulbs, their innovative energy efficiency criteria, to replace incandescent, halogen, or fluorescent bulbs or for their durable nature, there’s probably a LED bulb to suit your needs. In addition, we carry a broad choice of dimmable LED bulbs and compatible dimmers to reach even higher energy savings.
LED bulbs provide excellent LED light across a wide range of color temperatures from heat ambient light (2700K) to the bright white appearance of daylight (5000K), to suit any indoor or outdoor application.
Save on our assortment of energy-efficient LED light bulbs, available in a number of sizes and shapes.
Can LED light bulbs ed bulb get hot?
Not really, but there are a few things to keep in mind when considering LED bulb replacement.
1. LED bulbs are radically cooler to the touch than normal incandescent bulb types, but they do nevertheless create a little warmth in an integral component.
2. Chips used in LEDs do get hot and need to be cooled.
3. LEDs use a heat sink or port in the base of the bulb to wick away heat.
4. If used within an enclosed fixture, then there is no place for this heat to go, which might hamper the bulb lifetime.
5. For enclosed fixtures, look for a bulb made for these spaces.
6. Table and floor lamps which have exposed bulbs are perfect areas to utilize an LED replacement. Even if the bulb is touched it will be at a very, safe temperature.