This 60W bulb is designed to provide brilliant light from 24’ or higher. Using the highest quality components including the CREE X-PE chipsets, this corn bulb is designed to provide years of service and utility. An equivalent in lumen output to 300-350W HID bulbs.
|Descriptions||Watt||LED Type||Lumen||Light Angle||Base||Input Voltage||Dimension||Certificates|
|60W High Bay Corn Bulbs||33W||CREE||3000LM||180°||E26/E39||AC100-305V||4.7 x 7.7 In||cUL Listed|
|45W High Bay Corn Bulbs||45W||CREE||4000LM||180°||E26/E39||AC100-305V||4.7 x 7.7 In||cUL Listed|
|60W High Bay Corn Bulbs||60W||CREE||5500LM||180°||E26/E39||AC100-305V||4.7 x 7.7 In||cUL Listed|
- LED source, CREE XPE/ Philips, High Lumen Efficacy.
- Long lifespan up to 50,000 hours.
- Aluminum body material + PC (polycarbonate) and anodized silver finish.
- Clear or frosted PC lens option.
- Base types include E26, E27, E39 and E40 options.
- Weatherproof rated IP65 (outdoor use) and IP54 (Indoor use).
- Internal LED driver & EMC, LVD, UL/FCC certifications.
- Advanced thermal system for longer performance and shock resistance.
Suitable Lighting for Gymnasiums, Recessed fixtures, Garages, Warehouses, Wholesale Stores, and many other applications.