|22W Troffer Emergency Battery||22W||2″x2″||2000LM||Yes||100-285V||Epistar||UL Approved|
|34W Dimmable Troffer||34W||2″x2″||3000LM||Yes||100-285V||Epistar||UL Approved|
|34W Troffer 2 Hour Emergency||34W||2″x2″||3000LM||Yes||100-285V||Epistar||UL Approved|
|32W Dimmable Troffer||32W||2″x4″||2800LM||Yes||100-285V||Epistar||UL Approved|
|47W Troffer 2 Hour Emergency||47W||2″x4″||4000LM||Yes||100-285V||Epistar||UL Approved|
|47W Dimmable Troffer||47W||2″x4″||4000LM||Yes||100-285V||Epistar||UL Approved|
2×2 34W LED Troffer 2 Hour Emergency Backup UL
This 34W, 2FT x 2FT panel-type, emergency battery backup drop-ceiling LED troffer lamp offers several user-friendly features. Chief among them are the ability to function for 50,000 hours (up to 10 years) of reliable usage along with its ability to perform emergency duty – – up to two hours duration if a power blackout should occur. This application should be of particular interest to those users responsible for the safety of anyone at risk, in danger or in jeopardy should the power fail.
This luminaire is designed as an energy-efficient option to fluorescent troffers. It’s ideally engineered for a full range of business and commercial utilization. Its overall high-end LED performance rating is environmental-friendly – – meaning it contains no traces of mercury or lead that existed in previously replaced fluorescent tube fixtures.
This product adheres to strict LM-80 LED lighting industry standards – – namely the comparison measuring yardstick of potential lumen output reduction over a set period of time. This degree of lighting intensity output is channeled through individual LED encapsulated lenses that radiate illumination at a 105 degree angle of dispersal – – known as the “beam angle.”
Other essential features include:
• UL (Underwriters Laboratories) and DLC (environmental-friendly DesignLights Consortium) certifications/ ratings.
• Universal input voltages ranging from 110-285VAC – – prevents accidental connection to incorrect voltage.
• Available in warm white (3000K), neutral white (4000K) and cool white (5000K).
• Represents a cosmetic style upgrade replacement from “U” tube fluorescent fixture.
• Lightweight, elegant, compact design.
• Exceptional room-side heat sink device that disperses LED by-product heat.
• 80 CRI (color rendering index) @ 3000 total lumens at 85 L/mw (lumens per watt) lighting output.
• Perfect application fits include: learning institutions, healthcare centers, corporate offices, hotels, automobile showrooms, restaurants, retail and department stores, shopping centers and supermarkets.