Our 12W High Output LED Tubes provides a one-for-one replacement with the standard 4-foot 32-watt fluorescent tube, reducing energy consumption by 62%.Because of the proprietary high-efficacy Epistar chipset, our tube produces an industry-changing 135-145W per lumen (depending upon color temperature and lens choice). As a result, these tubes typically provide ROIs of under two years, and in as little as six months (depending on available local rebates).By surpassing industry standards, this product has earned coveted approval from both UL and DLC, allowing the highest rebate amounts available from your local utility company.
- Clear or frosted lenses
- Color temperatures from 3000K to 5000K
|Descriptions||Size||Watt||Lumen||LED Chip||Beam Angle||Input Voltage||Certifications||Warranty|
|12W High Output Tube||4FT||12W||1,740LM||Epistar||120°||AC100-277V||UL, DLC||5 Years|
|15W High Output Tube||4FT||15W||2,175LM||Epistar||120°||AC100-277V||UL, DLC||5 Years|
|18W High Output Tube||4FT||18W||2,610LM||Epistar||120°||AC100-277V||UL, DLC||5 Years|
12W LED Tubes
- Next generation LED technology revolutionizing the industry
- Cuts energy consumption by 73% over fluorescents
- Allows de-lamping – greater lumens with fewer tubes
- Exceptional efficacy: 135-145 lumens per watt
- Replaceable driver and circuit board – no tools required.
- Multi-voltage input: 100~277VAC
- Top quality D-Type Aluminum solid heatsink backing
- 5 Year Warranty
- Rated for 50,000 hours of use
- 120° beam angle
Specially designed for Offices, Showrooms, Malls, Restaurants, Hotels, Buses, Trains, Warehouse, Hospitals, Parking Garages, and many other applications.