With just 15-watts of LED power, these tubes produce 2175 lumens each – making them the perfect lamp when more foot candles are required. Our 15-watt high output tubes provide 125% more light than standard 32-watt fluorescent tubes. Popular in clean rooms and manufacturing plants. These tubes have obtained both UL and DLC listing, making them eligible for rebates where available. Available in color temperatures from 3000K to 5000K.
- Clear or frosted lenses
- Color temperatures from 3000K to 5000K
|Descriptions||Size||Watt||Lumen||LED Chip||Beam Angle||Input Voltage||Certifications||Warranty|
|12W LED Tubes High Output||4FT||12W||1,740LM||Epistar||120°||AC100-277V||UL, DLC||5 Years|
|15W LED Tubes High Output||4FT||15W||2,175LM||Epistar||120°||AC100-277V||UL, DLC||5 Years|
|18W LED Tubes High Output||4FT||18W||2,610LM||Epistar||120°||AC100-277V||UL, DLC||5 Years|
15W LED Tubes High Output
- Next generation LED technology revolutionizing the industry
- Cuts energy consumption by 73% over fluorescents
- Allows de-lamping – greater lumens with fewer tubes
- Exceptional efficacy: 135-145 lumens per watt
- Replaceable driver and circuit board – no tools required.
- Multi-voltage input: 100~277VAC
- Top quality D-Type Aluminum solid heatsink backing
- 5 Year Warranty
- Rated for 50,000 hours of use
- 120° beam angle
Specially designed for Offices, Showrooms, Malls, Restaurants, Hotels, Buses, Trains, Warehouse, Hospitals, Parking Garages, and many other applications.