Just three (3) of our 18W 4FT High Output tubes replace four (4) 4FT 32W fluorescent tubes, reducing energy consumption from 128-watts to just 54-watts. These tubes are a snap to install and feature removable end caps that allow access to diodes, printed circuit boards, and drivers for fast, inexpensive repairs – no tools required.By surpassing industry standards, this product has earned coveted approval from both UL and DLC, allowing the highest rebate amounts available from your local utility company.
- Clear or frosted lenses
- Color temperatures from 3000K to 5000K
|Descriptions||Size||Watt||Lumen||LED Chip||Beam Angle||Input Voltage||Certifications||Warranty|
|12W LED Tubes High Output||4FT||12W||1,740LM||Epistar||120°||AC100-277V||UL, DLC||5 Years|
|15W LED Tubes High Output||4FT||15W||2,175LM||Epistar||120°||AC100-277V||UL, DLC||5 Years|
|18W LED Tubes High Output||4FT||18W||2,610LM||Epistar||120°||AC100-277V||UL, DLC||5 Years|
18W 4FT LED Tubes High Output
- Next generation LED technology revolutionizing the industry
- Cuts energy consumption by 73% over fluorescents
- Allows de-lamping – greater lumens with fewer tubes
- Exceptional efficacy: 135-145 lumens per watt
- Replaceable driver and circuit board – no tools required.
- Multi-voltage input: 100~277VAC
- Top quality D-Type Aluminum solid heatsink backing
- 5 Year Warranty
- Rated for 50,000 hours of use
- 120° beam angle
Specially designed for Offices, Showrooms, Malls, Restaurants, Hotels, Buses, Trains, Warehouse, Hospitals, Parking Garages, and many other applications.