Use your existing cobra head fixture to introduce beautiful, energy-saving LED light to your streets, roadways and parking areas. This DLC approved, premium quality retrofit presents a confluence of quality components and ingenious engineering. Features include custom mounting plates manufactured to the make and model of your existing fixture for a seamless appearance. A multi-vector thermal production system earns this product a 100,000 hour rating and each unit is backed with a solid 10-Year Warranty. Available in two sizes : 4-5/8” diameter unit provides switchable wattage output from 30-Watts/40-Watts/50-Watts/60-watts. 6” diameter unit provides 75-watts/85-watts/95-watts/135-watts. Many more phenomenal features; call for details.
Cobra Head LED Street Lighting Retrofit UL Listed DLC
Cobra Head Street Lighting retrofit, with an IP65 rating and a life expectancy of 100,000+ hours, offers more than 15 years of reliable service. These efficient LED Cobras yield up to a 70% reduction in system energy requirements when compared to standard HID systems. These features significantly reduce maintenance frequency and expense.
U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) research studies show that simply shifting the color of lamps from the warmer yellow end of the color spectrum to the cooler blue end of the color spectrum, allows people to see things more clearly and spaces to appear brighter. By changing the spectrum to mimic daylight, lighting levels can be reduced to save energy while still achieving the same visual acuity.
Conventional Street Lighting practices use lamps with a Correlated Color Temperature (CCT) of 2,700K. Our spectral enhanced LED Cobra Luminary nearly doubles that with a CCT of 5,000K. The higher CCT of our fixtures causes the aforementioned shift in the color spectrum, translating to improved visual acuity and nighttime visibility.
Some of our KEY features:
- UL Listed for Wet Locations
- Optional Dusk to Dawn w/twist lock photo control
- Precision Die Cast Aluminum Housing with Powder Coating Finish
- Under and Over voltage protection
- 5-6-1 Dimming Software included
- Standard Type 3 Glass Prismatic Retractor
Power Supply: Input voltage 120v-277v
Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +85 degrees Celsius
24V operation without Power Supply for Solar Applications
Active Cooling: 100,000 hours rated life for Hot Climates
Warranty: Limited 10 year warranty.
Retrofit LED Street Lighting: Scalable Cobra Head Fixture
- 120-277V and 347-480V available
- System power factor is >90% and THD <20%
- Class “A” audible sound rating
- Integral surge protection
- Optional high capability surge protection
- Photoelectric sensors (PE) available for all voltages
- Fixture 5 year warranty
- Driver 5 year warranty
- Solstice Light Engine 10 year warranty
Designed to meet recommended luminance and luminance requirements for local and major roadway / street classifications.
- Our Thermal Management System incorporates a sleek and robust heat sink to ensure maximum heat transfer and long LED life. Smart Technology provides Lumen Depreciation Circuitry in order to minimize light loss regardless of geographical location.
- Die Cast Aluminum Alloy, Anti-Corrosion Treated
- 304 Stainless Steel screws
- Epoxy Powder Coated
- PG7/PG9 Waterproof Connectors
- 4mm Tempered Cover Glass
- Specular Reflector
- Solstice LED Modules UL cUL DLC CE listed
- IP65 rated optical enclosure per ANSI C136.25-2009
- Temperature rated at –40° to 50°C (–40° to 45°C)
- Upward Light Output Ratio (ULOR) = 0
Weight: 3kg and 10kg
Lumen Depreciation: System rating is L70 at 100,000hrs.
LED And Optical Assembly:
- Structured LED Clusters for Optimized Photometric Roadway Distribution
- Solstice Light Engine consisting of Scalable Optical Technology / 100LPW / Type II, Type III
- Utilizes Phillips High Brightness T LED’s