LED Shoebox Retrofit UL Listed DLC
Customer safety and reduction of glare are paramount when designing lighting systems. The side emitting optics for Solstice modules produce even distribution, thus eliminating dark spots. Using optics, rather than traditional luminaire design with reflectors, eliminates glare and sky glow, and also reduces backlight.
LED Shoebox Retrofit Solstice are ideal for parking lots, parks, car lots, walkways and other commercial and industrial applications.
Some of our KEY features:
- UL Listed for Wet Locations
- Optional Dusk to Dawn w/twist lock photo control
- Precision Die Cast Aluminum Housing with Powder Coating Finish
- Under and Over voltage protection
- 5-6-1 Dimming Software included
- Standard Type 3 Glass Prismatic Refractor
Power Supply: Input voltage 120v-277v
Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +85 degrees Celsius
24V operation without Power Supply for Solar Applications
Active Cooling: 100,000 hours rated life for Hot Climates
Wattage selections by switch: 30W 40W 50W 60W
Wattage selections by switch: 80W 90W 100W 135W
Warranty: Limited 10 year warranty.
16″ x 16″ / 23” x 23” Square ShoeBox fixtures
Description / Application
16″ or 23″ die cast aluminum flood with hinged top frame, powder coat finish and tempered flat clear glass lens.
- CSA listed for damp locations.
- See Solstice Spec Sheet for additional details
- Custom colors available upon request.
- Specifications subject to change without notice.
Die Cast Aluminum Housing & Hinged Top Frame, Textured Architectural
Bronze Powdercoat Finish Over a Chromate Conversion Coating
Lens: Tempered Flat Clear Glass Lens
Mounting: Mount with Two-Piece Swivel Bracket, Adjustable Slipfitter, Extruded Mounting Arms, Yoke, or Direct Pole Mount Arm
Listing & Ratings:
CSA: Listed for Wet Locations
Custom Colors Available Upon Request.